1. Privacy Information
“Personal Information” hereby refers to “Personal Information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law in Japan, and is Personal Information about living individual person, such as “name”, “address”, “phone number”, “email address”, etc. These information that can identify a specific individual person by description.
2. Privacy Information Collection Method
Personal Information such as “name”, “address”, “phone number” and “email address” that you have entered in the inquiry form on the “Contact ” page of this website or that you have been asked by phone will be recorded by the Company.
In addition, this website uses Google Analytics to set the “Internet domain name”, “IP address”, and “Personal Information” collected by browsing this website shall be used for the purpose of gathering the usage status of the website as “User information” used by the browser’s cookie function. See the Google Analytics Terms of Service for details.
3. Purpose of collecting and using Personal Information
he purposes for which we collect and use Personal Information are as follows.
- In order to respond to inquiries and requests from customers, Personal Information necessary for the Company to provide services such as answers to inquiries to customers, Personal Information on the contents of inquiries, customer service usage status, contact Personal Information, and purpose of using Personal Information.
- Purpose of using contact Personal Information necessary for business negotiations, business communication with corporate customers, or for shipping products.
- Purposes associated with the above purpose of use.
4. Provision of Personal Information to third party
We will not provide Personal Information to third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases unless otherwise permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws in Japan.
- When required by the court or other government agencies to provide or provide Personal Information based on laws and regulations,
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person,
- If it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations when obtaining the consent of the person may interfere with the performance of the working.
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
Company will disclose Personal Information when requested by the principal. However, if one of the following applies to the disclosure, all or part of it may not be disclosed.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- Other violations of laws and regulations
6. Correction and deletion of Personal Information, suspension of use, etc.
If the Personal Information we recorded is incorrect Personal Information, the customer can request correction or deletion of Personal Information from us.
If we receive a request from the customer and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will correct or delete the Personal Information and notify the customer of the implementation.
Company suspends or erases the use of Personal Information for the reason that the Personal Information is used beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained unauthorized means (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of the use”), we will conduct the necessary investigations, and based on the results, we will stop using Personal Information and notify you. However, if there is a large amount of expenses for suspension of the use of Personal Information, etc., or if it is difficult to make suspension of the use, etc., we will take alternative measures such as measures to replace this necessary to protect your rights and interests.
The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the customer.
Sun Glory Building 2F, 4-17-10 Kuramae, Taito-Ku, Tokyo, 111-0051, Japan
Shinada Global Co., Ltd.